Remote factory condition monitoring and control
- Sensor interfaces.
- Communication interfaces.
- Hardware performance requirements.
- Add/remove/configure software components.
- Flexibly exchange data pre-processing modules /Algorithms .
- Enable data pre-processing. Functionality: Raw Data-Smart Data.
- Access to existing control systems and monitoring infrastructure.
AR-base technologies for remote assistance :
- Device diagnostic platform for AR content creation and delivery.
UI designs for different wearable hardware.
Development and adaptation of Augmented Reality (AR) based technologies for providing assistance to the maintenance personnel.
Information about the status of the machinery and overall equipment within the factory;
Cloud-based platform for remote diagnostics:
- managing the data remotely,
- applying data analytics and predictive maintenance algorithms in a remote cloud and
- proposing corrective actions and guidance for maintenance in near real time and in the correct place within the factory
AI condition-based maintenance:
- Data analytic algorithms for accurately predict potential failures on the equipment;
- Hybrid approaches on data driven and physics-based models on the machine/equipment;
- Enable planning and scheduling maintenance activities in specific timeframes without interrupting the production process plan.